Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Costumes

I have never really liked dressing up for Halloween.  I like the idea, but I usually don't feel like putting much effort or money into a costume that I will only wear for a few hours.  This year I felt like we came up with a fun family costume theme that required very little effort on my behalf and most everything can be re-worn!  


Meet our little doctor!  I am a nurse and Daddy is the patient.  To add a bit of humor, Kyle is dressed up as a friend who had a recent visit to the hospital. (so glad he is a good sport ;-p )

Wish we got a little better picture, you can't really see Kyle's black eye and bloody nose.  Munchkin also refused to let go of his friend's baseball glove and is eating a cookie.  This one was taken at a party this weekend, maybe we will try again before trick-or-treating.  

A funny side note, I ordered Little Man's scrubs online and it turns out they say "big brother" on them!  Maybe if I get pregnant in the next few months he will be able to wear this to the hospital. :)  Way to think ahead, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment