Monday, October 29, 2012

I Love Pumpkins :)


I absolutely love this time of year.  I love the glow of the sun in the afternoons.  I love the changing colors of the trees.  I will admit, it is a bit different from New England where I grew up... but I do appreciate the surprise warm days (even if they don't feel like fall).  It always seems like such a short season though, before we know it we are getting ready for Christmas.  So, while I really didn't create an official fall check-list ahead of time... I'm thinking about it now before the season is gone!  

Fall Check-List

  • Visit the Pumpkin Farm
  • Light Pumpkin Scented Candles
  • Go to Halloween Parties
  • Carve Pumpkins
  • Paint Pumpkins
  • Roast Pumpkin Seeds
  • Cook Lots of Chili
  • Bake Pumpkin Cookies Protein Bars
  • Bake Apple Crisp Protein Bars
  • Watch The Nightmare Before Christmas (or anything spooky)
  • Watch Charlie Brown Holiday Movies
  • Read Halloween Themed Children's Books to Munchkin
  • Take a Nature Walk/Play in the Leaves
  • New Sweaters and Hoodies!
  • Go Trick-or-Treating
  • Read a Mystery/Scary Novel
  • Take Fall Family Pictures
  • Pumpkin Pie (have to wait for Thanksgiving for this special treat!)
  • Make Some Christmas Presents
  • Early Christmas Shopping
  • Organize House/Garage
  • Complete Yard Work Before Winter
  • Fun Run or 5k !!! (really want to do this but might not get a chance with how busy Kyle is this fall)
  • LOTS OF FAMILY TIME WHILE DADDY IS HOME!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment