Sunday, November 25, 2012

Live Fit, Week 7: Diet is Everything

It doesn't matter how hard or often you workout if you have a bad diet.  The end!  I took my picture on Wednesday knowing exactly how bad I would feel by the end of this weekend and I was right.  Thanksgiving dinner was actually remarkably healthy and I didn't over eat.  My set back has been sweets and eating out all weekend.  I told myself I would be ok with this... and at the moment I even have cookies in the oven... but physically I just feel like crap.  Sugar isn't worth it!  We went grocery shopping today so hopefully I will get right back into my routine tomorrow morning.  Sheesh, some things are just easier said than done.  In other news, my back is killing me because Kyle really pushed me to max out during my workout yesterday.  

Just a little note to myself:

Dear Danielle, 

This is what you look like when you eat healthy food and get plenty of exercise.  Remember how great this feels.  Sugar is bad.

Love,
Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment