Sunday, November 11, 2012

Live Fit, Week 5: Making Progress!

Started Phase 2 of Jamie Eason's Live Fit Trainer this week and I feel great!  I am still not 100% on the diet, but I am making much healthier decisions overall-- trying to establish eating habits that I will continue after these 12 weeks!  

I have really been enjoying my cardio this week too.  Even though I was on the cross country team in high school, I have never been a very good runner.   So, that is another area I have really been trying to improve in.  I have been running 3 miles with a warm-up and cool-down most days after my strength training in 30 minutes.  I intended to go for a long run this weekend, but with the husband going away for a bit we got busy trying to take care of things around the house.  Oh, I also skipped my Saturday workout.  Oops. :)  I have to say though, I worked out 5 days already and Saturday would be my second "leg day" of the week.  I already have very muscular legs... so I am pretty sure that for this week I will look ahead and combine the two leg workouts into one and use the weekend to try to squeeze in some nice outdoor cardio.

I am getting excited about Thanksgiving!  (says the girl on a "diet") We are getting together with my husband's family and a few of us will be running a 5k Turkey Trot Thanksgiving morning. :) 

Anyway, pictures.  I can see a six-pack!!!  (When I push my tummy out like a fat kid, lol, no idea why that is....?)


I have such an odd abdomen, lumpy. hah.


Anyway, I am well on my way to winning my six-pack bet with Kyle.  I don't know though.  After watching the new James Bond movie this weekend he decided it was time for us to eat healthy.  (So he can be 007.)  I decided not to remind him that I am almost 6 weeks into eating healthy.  

Time for me to go sit on the couch and eat some chocolate and caramel popcorn!!! (Military Wife Rule #27  the day hubby leaves for temporary duty or deployment... no matter how long or short... is ALWAYS a cheat day!)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment