Friday, February 1, 2013

Confidence Revisited

Well, I took a little break from writing in my blog because I was getting frustrated.  Just all around frustrated, it happens when the hubby is gone and the best I can do is to stay busy and wait for it to pass.  I try to limit my Facebook status updates that sound overly morose and send random text messages to friends instead, hah.  Today, however, I feel great and it has been a great day!  Hope to have a few of these non-stressful days in a row!

I really was feeling down about my food choices (I am such and emotional eater) and lack of drive at the gym.  I felt like my body was going to go right back to where it was before LiveFit.  Well, I finally really looked in the mirror and accepted the fact that I was completely wrong.  I obviously have been continuing to do something right because I still see my abs!  So, I just figured I would post my right now picture to help refocus me and a reminder that I am still doing a good job!  So, Cupid's Undie Run is next weekend and luckily I have my confidence back just in time. :-p


February 2013
Phase 2, LiveFit 
Phase 1, LiveFit (October 2012)





No comments:

Post a Comment